Some impurities like chlorine can be removed with a whole house filtration system but other impurities such as nitrates, radioactive metals, arsenic and some other metals require a kitchen water filter also.
The first thing I recommend when reviewing a water report is the source of the water. There are many reasons for this. First, if the source of water is a river and if there are cities upstream of your location on that river then the water will contain several unregulated contaminants. That means the impurities are in the water for sure but won’t be listed in the water quality report.
One very concerning example of this are drugs, medicine or pharmaceuticals. Let me explain: when people take a pain killer or other prescription drug or even when they drink coffee or use illegal medicine some portion of these pass through their bodies via their urine. They enter the sewage system and then the sewage treatment plant. However, these sewage treatment plants are designed to absorb fecal material and kill bacteria, not to remove medicine or pharmaceuticals or other drug compounds. So, if there are cities upstream of you then you can assume these unregulated impurities are present in your water supply.
The current government view is that the level of drugs in pure drinking water are too low to influence human health, however a number of researchers have found that these adequate levels (parts per trillion) do have an effect on human cells.
So, when treated sewage is present in your water supply I recommend a superb quality (Reverse Osmosis) RO water purifier system for your drinking water. This is particularly true if there are people with immune issues present in the house. Whole Big Vision water filters may inadvertently reduce these in your water.
Click here for more details.
The increase in the number of water-borne diseases has made us take measures to ensure that the water we drink is pure and germs free. The market is always flooded with water purifiers that claim to provide the germs free and pure water, however it is always importance to have a small research before you consider buying them.
What are those small researches to be considered?
1. Water Quality – It is the first and foremost thing to consider. If you are a living in an area where heavily saline and hard water is supplies, then it is better to use some RO water purifier. Superb RO water purifiers are new and popular due to their effective cleaning and purification. Their membrane can kill and remove extremely small impurities and also helps the water clean from any chemical flavor.
2. Electricity Consumption – Though RO water purifiers are the best and most effective ones, yet one of the biggest problems with them is that they require electrical power supply. This means you can use them only if you do not face inconsistent power supply problems. Now days, most of the purifiers work only on electricity.
3. Storage – If you are impatient and want your bottle or container get filled instantly then choose water purifier that has high storage capacity and also power cut options. A number of water filters are available in the market that have high capacity and quick functionality like Superb RO Water Purifier. You can check features before buying it.
4. Water Pressure – Any water purifier required water supply to the system to work. If you are the one who faces irregular water supply or slow water pressure, then RO and UV water purifiers won’t work for you. If your incoming water flow is of very low pressure then carbon purifier might work optimally. You can also attach a pump to increase or boost the water pressure to your filter. It is not costly and can work for you.
5. Contamination Level – If your area gets highly contaminated water or has higher TDS then it is better to go for an RO based water purifier. Otherwise you can standard UV purifiers. Usually the water form lakes or rainwater or similar sources had a lower TDS concentration. However, if the water is drawn from bore wells or supplied by tankers then it will contain higher TDS and harmful chemicals as well.
6. Budget – Budget is necessary to be decided before starting your search for purifier. Though water purifiers are long term investments, it is better to not get driven by the prices and choose something that is long lasting. After all, you won’t be changing it seasonally and if cheap water purifier doesn’t purifies well, then what’s the benefit of having one!
The quality of drinking water is falling day by day. It is no longer as clean as it was during our ancestor’s time.
Primary reasons why tap-water may no longer be safe for human consumption are:-
Climatic changes, low rainfall and uncontrolled industrialization has led to raise levels of waste being disposed into our water sources such as rivers, dams and ground well water.
Rivers are no longer sufficient to meet society’s ever increasing demand of drinking water and hence there is an increased reliance on ground well water, which contains excessive levels of dissolved impurities making the water hard (salted). Continue Reading
Big Vision Water Tech Pvt. Ltd. is one of a leading organization deals with RO Water Purifiers sales & services, manufacturing, importing, distributing & Supplying in Pune as well as in India, since 2013.
The Chairman and Managing Director Dr. Chandrakant More has a vast Industrial experience who is the back bone of Big Vision Water Tech Pvt. Ltd., Pune. He has a vision of touching innumerable people across the Country and soon around Globally with the unique Life changing opportunity at “Big Vision”. Recently, the Chairman cum Managing Director Dr. Chandrakant More has been honored with “National Excellence Awards” from Mr. Vijay Goel shared stage with actor Raja Murad, Mr. Abhishek Bachchan and many more. Continue Reading